Royal Exchange , Middlesbrough taken in 1981

Categories: Buildings, Commerce

Date: 1981

Reference: U/S/610

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town’s business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66. Find out more about Teesside Archives records on the Middlesbrough Exchange Company here.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

 

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

The Royal Exchange, built by the Middlesbrough Exchange Company and opened in 1868, formerly stood on the site of Exchange Square. The derelict building, once the epicentre of the town's business community and home to dozens of businesses over the decades, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for the A66.

 

Share this post:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.